BACKGROUND AND PHILOSOPHY
At Natrocine we design our products to support the natural healing power of the body thus allowing the body to heal itself.
A number of problems have been found in the wake of new biological discoveries and molecular development as to the benefit of mankind. It was initially thought that we could manipulate life with the production of seemingly any new molecules, the one more potent than the other. Synthesised chemical molecules generally used in conventional medicines impact on the ecological environment by causing deviation from normal biological and immune response processes. Natrocine was formed with the specific product objective to provide compositions that will alleviate problems associated with the operation of the immune system and the body’s other defence and healing mechanisms.
We believe we are on the right track with our approach to natural solutions that were developed using a combination of advanced medical knowledge in allerology, haematology, immunology and bio kinetics. The name Natrocine has been derived from Natural, Organic, Medicine and Science. We hope to use all these approaches and provide our children with a healthier world.
Natrocine’s core values are based on the following principles:
- We design our products to support the natural healing power of the body thus allowing the body to heal itself
- We develop our products to counteract the negative impact of modern medicines such as antibiotics and chemotherapy
- We believe nature provides the key to unlock most medical problems.
- Natrocine supports a holistic approach to treating illnesses and diseases. The first step in any health improvement is to remove the problem. Whereas it is not so easy to remove cancer or any other serious illness, it does not alleviate the ill person’s responsibility to ensure that the food consumed is healthy and that the environment in which we operate supports good health.
- Our products are made up of only the highest quality mineral and organic substances that offer an alternative to antibiotics and support the body’s natural ability to heal.